San Marco Concor Junior Light saddle

No, this saddle will not be used for my track bike.
But if it comes to style and age, it could certainly fit. This saddle will be put on the first road bike of my little son or daughter. The San Marco Concor saddles were introduced in the early 1980's and I've also had a couple of these. There was a whole range of Concor saddles, like the Profil, Comfort, Light, Sprint and Junior. Good saddles for kid bikes are rare. Selle Italia Junior is one of the few, but San Marco's Concor Junior is a real racing saddle with perfect resemblance of the classic Concor. A number of these saddles was situated in a big rack with discount items in a local bike store and for more than a year I could resist the urge to buy one or even more. Until last week. In a copy of Wieler Magazine I read that Selle San Marco re-introduced the kid saddle and that it will cost approx. EUR 40.- A few days later I had to but some stuff in the bike shop mentioned before and this time I just had to pick one of the Junior saddles with the old price tag of EUR 22.50. I always hoped that the price was going further down, but I think that a further reduction is not realistic any longer. So, decided to buy one and I hope that the kids will enjoy it for several years.