SOLD: Gazelle Champion Mondial Track

SOLD: GAZELLE CHAMPION MONDIAL TRACK FRAME AND FORK
This week I bought this frame set. Yes, I was looking for a Gazelle frame set my size or something smaller. However a bit too small, I could do with this one. My 1st track bike ever was a 55 cm Gazelle with an enormous MTB style seat post and handlestem. Unfortunately, this one is a "too new" build, early to mid 1990s. I like to have one from the years I worked there, so, between 1985 and 1990 with the older decal style.
I bought it just to keep it out of the hands of people who buy all Gazelles and all track frames. I like to sell it to another track bike enthousiast or maybe swap. It would be perfect if I could trade it agaist a track frame of my dreams (edit 20110916: I sold it).

Gazelle Champion Mondial track frame and fork, 57 cm centre to top.
Top Tube approx. 56.5 cm centre to centre.
Full Reynolds 531c Double Butted tubing, seat post size 27.2mm, OLD 100/120mm.
Frame Number 3792196.
A real track frame with steep angles and tight clearances.
Beautiful logos in lower head lug, fork crown and seat stay caps.
No drillings for brakes front or rear.
In very good condition, no dents, no dings, just a few paint chips.

More pictures HERE.